Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Cutest Z Fam Ever Denver area photogragher

We spent our Holiday in Texas with our besties the Z's last week and while we were there I got to do their family photos. Of course we had the best time and I had the best subjects ever! I love my Zims!
Boys playing with the crazy birds
J was a HUGE fan of the beach he just kept going and going!
S is my bud and he was a charmer!


Seriously I could smooch him.. though Id have to answer to his wife.. Miss Maddie!

His lashes go for days.. so jealous

Such a cute couple.. loving the waves too!

E is at the age were the camera is not fun for him BUT hes to good lookin not to get a good shot!
I is to cute too! Can you believe how cute these boys are!!


I love this.. Tami this on a canvas would look AMAZING






Gotta have this shot right!

One of my fav shots

Family photogragher

3 comments:

  1. Lovin the beach pics. And, I never tire of the walking family pics! They always turn out like they should be on a magazine cover or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I too love the family walking shots...and especially on the beach...one of my absolute fav. spots for pics. Too bad it is so far away!! The Z's look amazing! Great job photographer!!

    ReplyDelete