Monday, October 12, 2009

Pricing and more info

I like to work creatively. I like shoots that aren't the standard sit on a rock and smile. I like to find the natural in a photo and bring out personalities! I love having that moment where I can feel that I just got a great photo!
I would be happy to discuss places, clothing and set ups with you about your shoot. It is my goal to make you and your family comfortable and make it easy and fun. There shouldn't be stress and tears when capturing great moments!


Pricing
*$150 session fee which includes:
*1 hour session
*We will squeeze in as many set ups as possible
*I will release to you the rights to your photos and have you sign over rights for me to also be able to use your photos for my blog and portfolio
*You will be given a CD of at least (usually a lot more) 20 edited photos including artistic editing
*You will, like I said then have the rights to your photos so you can go and print and order however many photos you like!! Or I would be completely happy to order for your convenience and just add the cost.
*After your shoot I will be happy to sit down with you and help you decide which photos I think are best and sizes. I would love to help you coordinate the best places to put them in your home!

Sizes
Kodak E-Surface Paper Metallic and True B&W Paper Lustre Coating(additional)
1-10 prints 11+ prints 1-10 prints 11+ prints
4x6 $0.29 $0.34 $0.69 $0.59 $0.54

5x7 $1.15 $1.00 $1.35 $1.19 $0.75

8x10 $2.99 $2.69 $3.49 $2.75 $1.15

11x14 $7.99 $7.29 $9.25 $8.25 $2.00

Larger sizes and canvas are available. Just email for details.
*Depending on order size higher cost may be applied.
*For more information or any questions please email me at snaphappypics@comcast.net

Photograghy serving Nothern Colorado, Firestone, Longmont, Mead, Johnstown, Northglen Thornton, and surrounding areas.

1 comment: