Saturday, October 17, 2009

"B" Silblings Denver area photogragher

I got to hang out with these sweet kids today! I will admit right away that Lauren was my fav.. she was loving the camera and kept posing for me.. I was in heaven.. that top shot is my fav, loved when she gave me some sass!!
The boys werent so into having to sit still.. 3 boys get bored easy but we got them still enough to get some fun cute shots!! Thanks Jen for asking me I hope you like them!!!!











Finally a true smile.. or giggle!



LOVE THIS!
K love this too



They were laughing at mom here!

the boys were pretty happy in the trees!









Photograghy serving Nothern Colorado, Firestone, Longmont, Mead, Johnstown, Northglen Thornton, and surrounding areas.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Kris! They're great. Thanks for putting up with our craziness :) You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jen, that Lauren is a poser. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see all our CO friends through your lens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so you have mastered the sun flare...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great shots!! I love stalking your photo blog!

    ReplyDelete