Saturday, October 24, 2009

Historic Park with the "A" Family Denver area photo

Meet the A family.. they are so fun! This handsome boy did amazing hes just past 1 and was a little nervous when mom wasnt holding him but when he lights up watch out.. this boy is a charmer.. what a cutie!! LOVE this shot.. seriously love the eyes!! We went to a Historic Park nearby the I had never heard of but Im so glad Jamie introduced me because it is such a neat place for photos and Im sure I will be going there a lot!
The kids did so great, mom and dad were so fun and easy.. just a fun fast shoot!!
I do have to tell a funny story.. while I was shooting mom and dad the kids where hanging out and they were behaving pretty dang well when the lady who must run the place comes up to us and scolds us for leaving them unattended.. mind you we were 10 ft away and she launched into why we dont hang on trees and would you want someone hanging on your arm?? Well fine I get that whatever but then we were over by a ditch type area getting a quick shot of big brother the other kids were an arms reach away when she comes up again and gets after us for letting them get to close to the dangerous ditch.. NO WATER and that there are signs for a reason and they dont want to get sued.. HELLO we are right there and they were not in the area they werent supposed to be. I am an honest person when it comes to childrens behavior and these kids were being so well behaved that I was so upset with this women for barking at us!! It was funny and I will admit to laughing at her when she walked away! Anyways back to pics.. enjoy! Thanks Jamie for letting me shoot your fam!

Look at that face.. she looks so innocent and sweet and her eyes look amazing!




awww

Fun in the leaves





isnt he cuteness

Sorry love the eyes!



Handsome boy














She was DONE and you know Ive gotta get me a pouty shot!! LOVE IT!





Photograghy serving Nothern Colorado, Firestone, Longmont, Mead, Johnstown, Northglen Thornton, and surrounding areas.

3 comments: