Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A morning with Ben Denver area photogragher

Ben came over today and was such a good baby! I was a little nervous about shooting a baby boy.. I think Im better with girls BUT I think this shoot turned out soo cute!
Little Ben was so awake and happy to be there and such a trooper with all the moving around to different props we did! I even got some smiles!
At the end he decided to fall asleep and so I just had to redo a few of the shots with the sleepy baby! I got his cute mommy in on the fun at the end and she is so cute and tiny and I think we got some good shots of mommy and baby!!
Thanks Sarah I had a blast!! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!!


































3 comments:

  1. Amazing! The sixth one down where little Ben has a serious look on his face is my fav. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one with Sarah/profile. Love the same on Haley loves and the one above it too. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got to your new BLOG!! I've been sick and out of it for a while. Congrats!! I think all of the Ben and Cali shots are DARLING!!! I especially love the NAKED bum shots and the FEET! I hope to have a baby this weekend!! Gettin' the ol' membranes stripped on Friday. OUCH!

    ReplyDelete