Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Dramatic B&W


I think I am addicted to B&W's. When I find a picture while editing that is perfect for b&w I internally squeal with delite!! I find more truth to a b&w for some reason, I connect to it. I. HEART. B&W!! So yesterday Madison pulled my umbrella out of the car to sit under while she was playing outside and I grabbed some pictures, while editing I remember this weeks theme and was excited to enter it. It always depends on what the judge thinks of as dramatic but I love this shot. I love her eyes her smile her hair and of course the zebra umbrella!
Go find more amazing B&W photos at I heart faces!

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and I LOVE that background. How great is that. Zebra stripes make life so much more fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zebra stripes in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS. This one screamed to be edited in black and white. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete