Friday, August 20, 2010

Alyssa's Senior photos! Denver area Senior Photogragher

If you were wondering, YES I love my little side job!! Meet Alyssa.. all 6'2" of her! She is an absolute beauty and Ive been so excited for this session! I knew we would have fun and I knew it would be easy and it was!
When asking what kind of setting she wanted, her mom told me something with graffiti! So I went on the search and finally found a great wall! I realized it would be a fun urban shoot so I went hunting and found a couple close places to add to the fun setting! The weather was crap, it rained my whole way to meeting them and right before I got there it stopped and a little sun poked through! It was still a little darker than I like but I was so happy with the result when I got home!
I had taken over 2000 photos so editing down was hard, there were just to many I loved! Thanks Ang and Alyssa I had the best time!
Alyssa I hope you have the best Senior year ever GO 2011!!






























































































2 comments:

  1. Oh my word Alyssa, those eyes! Gorgeous. Kris you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are liking your side job!! Pretty girl!! Great shots- this is going to be hard to decide. :)

    ReplyDelete