Saturday, November 20, 2010

Brrrr with the "S" Family Denver area Family Photogragher

When I looked outside this morning I knew the lighting was going to be perfect.. the weather however was C.O.L.D!!
This little family was content to stay in their own backyard in hoping little "C" feel more comfortable and hopefully get some real smiles. It ended up being quite nice because we were able to go in the house to warm up a few times!!
I shot these kids about a month ago for a class picture and their parents decided they needed more than that so I was really happy to see them again! Little "M" is a natural poser, I didnt ever have to tell her to smile or look at the camera, she had it down! Even their dog decided to join in the fun for a few pics.
































1 comment:

  1. I just loved all of the pictures, your dad would have loved them also, thank you for sharing.

    With Love,
    Linda

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete