Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Props

This weeks IHF theme is Props! I LOVE props.. love doing infant/toddler photography with props BUT I like to keep it simple and just use a basket, bowl, chair etc. I dont like to clutter a photograph, I feel like the prop is to enhance the subject and not the other way around and all to often in photography I am more drawn to the props which is backwards to me!
This is one of my favorite props! I love this bowl and I love my subject! Miss Cara is so darn cute and I love her little face in this photo!
Please head over to IHF to see the amazing photos that have been submitted!





2 comments:

  1. I really love that bowl too and it helps that the subject is such a cutie! I think you do a great job with the crops you use. You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete