Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Blue Eye'd "D" Family Denver Area Family Photogragher

Can I just say these 2 girls are my most favorite to photograph!! They make my job so easy with their big blue eyes and their sweet dimenor! I could just take them home with me!

Little Cara was a very sick girl all of last week so we had to cancel our home studio session and decided to just stick with our family session and Im so glad we did! I knew these girls eyes would light up outside and man oh man little Cara and Chloes eyes just melt me when Im editing!

Mom and Dad did great too.. but the girls stole the show!! Seriously Cara's ice are just ice blue and mesmerizing!!
Thanks for letting me take part of your life again J!!























































































No comments:

Post a Comment