Saturday, October 16, 2010

The "S" Family Denver area Family Photogragher

Well being the lucky girl that I am I got to do my 3rd session with this amazing family! I just love this family, they are adorable, sweet and so well dressed! They make my job very easy, and then you add in little Ella who is so so sweet and you have one amazing session!!
This time they added Lauras Mom and Dad and her Brother which I thought was so fun, but even though there were a lot of family shots Ella of course was the star of this show!
There are so many photos of everyone looking at her and her Grandpa clearly was a fan of his little Granddaughter.. I had more pics of him looking at her than looking into the camera! So sweet!! What a neat family to get to hang out with for an evening.. and to top it off we got locked in the area and had to go off roading to escape!!
Can you tell how wrapped up everyone is for this sweet girl!
















Ahhh these eyes!
One of my faves!! She is not a pouty girl but I was so happy when I caught this face!



























No comments:

Post a Comment