Saturday, January 23, 2010

A mini session- Denver area photogragher

This adorable family is the "S" family! I got to spend just a little bit of time with them this morning in the freezing cold! We cut our shoot short because poor little Miss E was freezing but I really love what we already got!! E is adorable, and has the biggest blue eyes! I get to do a shoot for just her this week which I am super excited for! Then we have rescheduled the family shoot in a couple of weeks!
As soon as we got out of our cars I knew this family was going to be so fun to shoot and they were! Thanks guys and see you soon! Hope you like your sneak peek!












The bridge was icy and Miss E was having fun watching her feet!



I love this one! So sweet!

Family photogragher

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Love the one when they are kissing on her!

    ReplyDelete