Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet Cali Denver area photogragher

This is Cali, she is an absolute chunky doll!! I just wanted to squeeze her little chunks the whole time! Oh and I did!! You might remember little miss from one of my earlier shoots when she was 2 months, now she is 6 months and I was so excited to have her again!
She was a little nervous when I got to close so I tried to keep my distance but I had to capture her eyes.. which her mommy and I have decided will be hazel lol!! She is so cute and her mommy is one of my dear friends which makes a session all the more fun!
Thanks Tirsa, hope you love them!

Didn't I mention.. she is a princess!
She sure loves her mommy!
Her mommy is gorgeous!



One of my faves!

I had to throw this one in.. I got just a little to close!




We took a trip to a cabin..
These are her siblings aren't they cute!
All of these sweet kids are absolute darling and have wonderful stories of life.. I wont share.. just know they are so special, and little Ez is in my nursery class at church I adore him!

I love this shot! Check out those thighs!!


Baby and Children photogragher

4 comments:

  1. Kris...I LOVE them! My faves are #3 from the top and 5 from the top with Cali and I. I also like the one of my 3 angels. You did a great job capturing what I wanted. Thanks1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! First of all, I agree that Tirsa looks amazing! Great one of all 3 kids and love the one of Cali gazing off to the side with all her glorious rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I love the last one too..with T and baby...just precious! Great Job Kris!

    ReplyDelete