Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ella - Denver area photogragher

Oh little Ella how I love your eyes! I had such a fun morning with little E. She is a busy 1 year old who knows how to use her legs! She had her mommy and me working for it but boy was it worth the outcome!! I absolutely adore what her mommy dressed her in, her eyes. She is just a tiny little thing and just a little sweetie!! I had way to many photos that I love!
She is a thumb sucker which I love because Maddie was to, and her mommy didnt mind capturing her habit and neither did I, I think it made for some really sweet moments!





















I really wanted a vintage feel to her shoot and I was glad we were able to capture that with some of these!

Baby and Children photogragher

1 comment:

  1. Her eyes and her pouty lips are precious. She looks so delicate and her thumb sucking is adorable.

    ReplyDelete