Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Perfect Avery - Denver area photogragher

I can not even express the joy that Miss Avery brings to everyone she meets! Her immediate smile lights up a room. I am friends with her mommy so I knew this would be a fun shoot and a smiley one but really I had no idea just how much fun! For real we were on the floor laughing at her adorableness! Seriously she never stopped smiling!
Little Miss Avery turned 1 and I am so happy that I got to be part of her memories!

She had the BEST hair! I was so glad she wasn't scared of the balloons!

I love this one!

K this is my absolute favorite I think! Doesn't she look like some Rich classy lady going to a show!
O and shes a princess!


Seriously!

She reached out to me.. I just wanted to gobble her up!


Golly gee shes cute!
Clapping for how awesome she is!


And after a hard days work of being a gorgeous model.. her beautiful momma gave her a treat!

Baby photogragher

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! Talk about the cutest little girl with dark fro-y hair!! Great pictures- very neat idea with the balloons. :)

    ReplyDelete