Monday, February 15, 2010

Miss Macie is 8! Denver area photogragher

I spent a fabulous morning with Miss Macie and her sister this morning! Macie is one of the sweetest most polite girls Ive ever met and she is one of those girls where you just want to do more and more with because shes so dang cute! Her eyes are amazing, I didnt mess with her eyes at all!
She is turning 8 next month and will be baptized, so we took pictures of her in her beautiful dress that her grandmother bought for her. I really loved this session!
I love the softness of these.



This is one of those pictures I dreamed about and had to wake up and put in my phone so I wouldn't forget to do it! I LOVE how it turned out! This is her CTR ring it means Choose the Right.




Twirling!

This is Macie her mommy and sis! Aren't they a super cute bunch!
Mom looks hot!!

I think she looks adorable here! And all grown up!



Sweet sisters!


Children photogragher

3 comments: