Monday, February 15, 2010

Little Sydney is 3! Denver area photogragher

K yummy right! She is so stinking cute I can hardly stand it! And her huge eyes had me up her nose pretty much the whole session.. I just couldn't get enough!
Little S is turning 3 and she is so adorable, this is my second session with her and her sister (below) so I knew this would not only be pretty easy but super fun! And while we were shooting away I just kept thinking I cant wait to edit!! I was soooo happy to open these files!
Thanks M for letting me spend time with you and your girls!!




Gotta love that lip to!

One of my faves.. her pants her eyes her skin and hair and on top of the chest.. Oh melts my heart!

This and the top are definitely my faves OMG love everything about them!
OO wait this one to!



Baby photogragher

No comments:

Post a Comment