Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Brrrrrrific B's! Denver area photogragher

First off LOVE that shot.. Ive been planning it for weeks and Im so glad I got it!! Meet the "B" family, arent they adorable! Let me tell you this family is a bunch of troopers, we started our shoot at 10 this morning when it was 34 degrees ya brrrrrr!! It was so cold and these kids were awesome!! We went to two different locations and the stuck with it and just did so awesome and hello they are adorable!! Im so glad I was able to be part of their memories and I had so much fun editing these photos I had a constant smile on my face!
Meet Mr. K he is so quiet and was so cold but he did so good!!




This is Miss. S she is so adorable she to of course was freeeezing cold but she was to cute and so much fun to shoot! LOVE these shots of her! She was throwing my friend Mr. Eagle.. I bring him along just for a little help.. I call it my Kiddie Kandid moments LOL!!
This is Mr. Eagle she did not want to put him down so we worked with it!

And got these!!




Precious!
Big D is just about as tall as me and a good looking boy of course at that age where sitting for a camera isnt the funnest thing to do but whenever it was his turn he took it like a champ! BTW all of these kids have the most gorgeous blue eyes!
Miss. M is such a gorgeous girl she was charming my camera I just couldnt get enough of her! She is the sweetest thing helping me carry my things everywhere we went.. to cute!
Her eyes are that blue!!


Mr. & Mrs. B.. they are so cute and such a fun couple to watch!



Love the non posing shots of this girl!
Had to get his scrunched up face!




Good lookin boys!






Of course these are some of my faves I love getting these kind of shots!!



CUTENESS love these!










I love miss M in these.. she was cracking up!


I hope you guys love your pics, I had a blast doing them and I really love how they turned out!



Really just a cute cute family! Loved the outfits loved the eyes loved it all!








Family and Children photogragher

5 comments:

  1. Those are so awesome! I love the ones with the frame. What a great prop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame! That is one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are fabulous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just now looking at your blog! What great work you do- we love our pictures! I want to post all of them on my facebook, but I don't want all my family and friends that live out of state to see them until they get our Christmas card-otherwise they will have already seen them! I need to figure out which pics I am using for our Christmas cards and at least post the rest of them! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete