Friday, November 6, 2009

Dusk with the "W" Family Denver area photogragher

I got to spend the night with the "W" family! Ive known them for a long time and Tasha is an amazing amazing person and I was so happy that she asked me to shoot them! We did some rearranging with our session time and it was a beautiful day so I was excited! We did run out of light at the end of the session so a few of the shots aren't as great as I would have liked but we got LOTS of photos and so so many ones that I love.. like that 1st one I think its lots of fun!
Dang that's a good looking family!
Aren't they a good looking couple!






I'm a fan of these shots! So fun!

Miss A is a doll she has legs that are longer than mine! She is so cute!
Mr. J was so much fun to work with he was trying so hard to do everything we asked of him and he gave us some great shots!
Little Miss S is a DOLL! SO CUTE!! I love this shot!







Love these ones too! MAN cute family!





OMG is she just to cute!

Love this!




She is so grown up in this one I think






I love way to many of these!






My fav of Mr. J I think







This was a tough shot I was trying to hurry so they could get out of the tree and man the light wasn't very good! SHOOT!


Thank you guys so much for letting me be part of your memories I had a great time! Hope you enjoy!!
Family and Children photogragher

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Love seeing friends looking fab through your lense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of your best ones yet!! I agree that Miss A looks about 21 in some of those pictures! Wow.

    ReplyDelete