Thursday, November 19, 2009

C C Sisters Denver area photogragher

Arent they sweet! I got to spend the morning with these sweet sisters! They were so good and so fun! They both have beautiful blue eyes. Big C was a pro and would just sit and smile for me and she is just 2 turning 3 next week! She is a cutie! And Little C is just about 2 months and was so happy, unless I messed with her to much! She was just staring all over the place, so fun!
Little C's nick name is Caribou so here she is with her little Caribou! She decided to try to eat him.. it was her lunch time though!



Big C was so good to her little sis! Little C.. not so fond of tutu poking her back!



We played some dress up!



I love this one



I think this one is so sweet! She would just stare at me I was loving it!





They had the CUTEST dresses on!



Precious



Gotta love the piggies



Seriously so cute





Happy baby!



You know I love me some fun baby faces!


She was loving that tongue

Loving the eyes!













Jaime I think she looks so grown up here.. way older than 3!







Her eyes are that pretty.. not work done there!


I had the best time shooting these girls AND I get to hang with them again tomorrow for a family shoot! So stay tuned for more tomorrow!!
Children and Baby photogragher

3 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous girls! You captured them beautifully. I really love when people dress their girls cute. If only I had one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are awesome! Have to say one of my fav's are the feet ones! Great job again!!

    ReplyDelete