Saturday, November 21, 2009

A finish with the Sweet "D" Family Denver area photogragher

Today I finished my second session with the "D" family. I have to tell you that we flew through this session. Everyone looked awesome everyone smiled and the girls were AWESOME!! And hello Miss C is so dang cute I just wanted to squeeze her.. seriously I couldnt get enough of her!! Not only is she a doll but she is so sweet too!! Loved them!!!
Couldnt you just eat her up! Her eyes are just gorgeous to!




Of course one of my fav pics.. love her blonde hair, blue eyes and perfect skin!

K how fun are these!




Man there cute! We would sit in one spot for about 1 minute and move on.. it was that easy!


Jaime.. both their eyes are open LOVE IT!!
Miss C is such a big sister.. she kept making sure baby sis was ok and always had a hand on her!


Daddy and his girls! I could tell they adore him.. I love seeing that sweet connection!
Peaking at their girls
I love these
Woo wooo
I think this one is my favorite.. I love Big C's smile and Little C is checking out dad!

Dad was getting some grins

Precious girl





C was giving everyone kisses it was so sweet!
I love capturing unprompted moments like these.. so sweet

Dad threw a snowball!
Arent they cute!
Little C was about done here but they are to cute!

Family photogragher

No comments:

Post a Comment